Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Heart Nicholas Sparks!

Ok don't know if there are any other Nicholas Sparks fans out there but I have some fantabulous news. There is going to be another motion picture based off of another one of Nicholas Sparks' books. Why you ask? Because he is the best author ever! The US release date for the film is September 26th and it's based off his book Nights in Rodanthe. I watched the trailer on his website, nicholassparks.com, and I'm really excited. I think I'm going to have to read the book again as a refresher. YAY! While I am really excited about this new movie, I think they should make a movie based off his book The Wedding. Talk about a tearjerker. I mean it's like The Notebook on steroids. Very good!!!!

I also learned from the website that he is currently working on his next novel which is entitled, The Lucky One. I can't wait for that one to arrive. I recently finished his book Three Weeks With My Brother, a memoir. That too was excellent!!! I highly recommend it.

So there's my exciting news and my plug for Nicholas Sparks. wOOt!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I do have to say that I am usually not a fan of reading, but I've made it half way through "The Wedding" and it's great! I may have to read the book they are making into a movie and go see it with you! Then we can be dorks and make constant comparisons between the book and the movie :)

Lori said...

Finished! I could not put it down this evening. I read the last 150 pages tonight. So good!!! Thanks for tempting me to read it.

Jeana said...

OH MY, YOU ARE KIDDING!! I LOVE Nicholas...yah!!!!!!!! Let's be the first in line to check out this flick! WOO HOO!!