Thursday, July 17, 2008

Um...so not much to write about here. I gotta say, I read all these different blogs and the people have such wonderful stories to tell and they're written so creatively, that it makes me think that my blog...well...stinks. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I mean, it is new, but man I wish I had a great story to tell to wow you all.

I will say that this past Saturday I witnessed the hilarity of Jim Gaffigan with my 'rents, lil bro and Jeremy. Dear goodness...the man is funny. I never thought I would laugh so hard at someone talking about ketchup. It was wonderful. I'm pretty sure the girl in front of me could not become my best friend...don't think she was a fan of my laughter. And my mom was sitting right next to me so the 2 of us combined.....loud. Oh well....he's funny, I laugh loud, deal with it.

In other news, the softball team I am playing with on Friday nights, we are currently 8-0. That's right....we rule. While I am enjoying getting to play softball, I would like to see our Alameda Co-ed team reunite next season. Let me rephrase that... WE WILL REUNITE!!! So, anybody out there that would like to play co-ed softball next summer, let me know. It's never too early to recruit.
TOOTLES!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cameron's in for sure! And I guess that means me too. Guess I should start training now...
We like your blog whether or not you do! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

I feel the same way about my blog...like somehow I missed the creative gene when God was passing them out. But it's fun to read about everyone just the same, so keep it up!